West Coast Yoga are excited to announce our next Yoga Retreat will be held again in 2020 at beautiful Naravi.
MAY 29th to JUNE 1st 2020
Hidden away in 53 acres of native Jarrah bushland at Forest Grove, 15kms South of Margaret River, Naravi offers a truly unique experience where you will be surrounded by the natural beauty that only our South West can offer. With gardens and bushland right at its doorstep you’ll find your own private and secluded haven where you can truly escape and enjoy nature and its tranquility.
WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE
- Morning, Evening Yoga + Meditation Sessions
- Delicious Healthy Breakfast and Dinner by Fair Harvest
- Nutritious Snacks and Teas
- Single or Shared Accommodation (prices vary)
- Sound Healing Session lead by Sound Relaxation Margaret River
- Free time to explore the region in between Yoga Sessions
- Fair Harvest Permaculture Tour
- Margaret River Gin Distillery Tour
- Nature Walk through the Boranup Forest
- 30 or 60min Massage
Alternatively in your own time you can explore the South West or just relax amongst the beautiful gardens of Naravi House. You may like to take the hours between class to paint, draw, write, read a book or sleep. The grounds are full of inspiration and the time is yours to do as you wish.
Going on Retreat is truly a life altering experience where you’ll drop into a deeper level of Yoga and into a deeper level of self. Taking the time to disconnect from your everyday life and immersing yourself in Yoga and nature is just the best therapy.
Shared Accommodation $ 815.00
Single Accommodation $ 1115.00 (4 only)
(lunch, alcohol, transport, optional activities and any other food aren’t included in this price)
4 x Cottages that sleep 4 people are a short walk from the main house
Bathroom and Toilet amenities in the accommodation is shared
This year we are offering 4 Single Accommodation options in the main house
12 Shared Accommodation options in the Cottages
(If you are a couple wanting to attend please contact the studio to discuss options, pricing would be single accommodation $1115.00)
Each Cottage has its own fully equipped kitchen so you can bring food down to prepare a meal at lunch time if you don’t want to leave the property. Naravi House has a fully contained Kitchen too for those staying there.
To secure your spot a deposit is due upon application and the remaining balance is due no later than 30th of April. We can arrange a payment plan if that suits your budget better.
Should you be unable to make the Retreat and need to cancel, the following will apply
- If only the Deposit has been paid a 20% Administration fee will be charged
- If full amount has been paid you may cancel up to 6 weeks prior to the retreat and a 20% Administration Fee will be deducted
- Cancel any less than 6 weeks before the Retreat and unless we can fill your spot, no refund will be offered
HOW TO PAY
- Via our Website, go to the online store and find the retreat deposit options ($200 for Shared / $300 for Single)
- In person at the Studio
- Via Mindbody, find the 29th of May and select the payment option
- Call the studio on 0447 193 425
- Or you can pay directly to our bank account (see below)
Twenty Four Seven Pty Ltd – BSB: 016350 ACC# 302780399 (using your name and retreat as payment reference)
After deposit has been made we will be in contact with regards to further payments
BOOK NOW as places are limited so get in early https://www.westcoastyogaperth.com
If you’d like to get a group together and want to share a cottage, please advise the studio who you’d like to share with via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and this year we’d like to encourage men to join us, we had 1 token male on last years retreat and he totally loved it. Retreat shouldn’t just be about the girls!
Naravi is a very special place in a very special part of the world and experiencing a retreat at this amazing venue will make you feel totally revived and revitalised. Everyone who joined us last year couldn’t say enough about the Retreat and Naravi!
To take a further peek visit http://www.naravi.com.au