To all of our amazing, wonderful and supportive community this is to advise that WCY will be Pressing Pause on the studio for a little while until this global issue subsides. It has been a really tough decision as we see ourselves as being a necessary service and those of you who come to the studio will know the benefit Yoga has on your life. If nothing else, just having a space where you can check out of the crazy is a necessary service on it’s own. My husband, David and I own 3 businesses between us, all of which will be greatly affected by this and we like many others will be going through varying layers of hardship. But know this we/us/you are strong and we will get through this. There will be scars and bruises, but we will grow and become better people and live on a healthier planet once this is all over.
As of 12 pm Monday 23rd of March, we will no longer be holding public classes with all classes cancelled immediately. This time of pause could be for 1 or 2 weeks or it may extend past this, we really don’t know. We will be back and we will be a better business for this so when this is all over please come show us your beautiful faces. I will be looking at the structure of the business over this time, will be making some changes and additions so that when we return, you guys are all going to be so well looked after. This is a time for all of us to look at what we’ve been doing, modify where needed and grow into better versions of ourselves.
What you need to know:
- We will be back better than ever, that goes for you too!
- We have your best interest at the centre of our hearts always.
- All current and active classes will be placed on hold and reactivated for use when we return. And when you are ready; we will all come back from this at different stages so please don’t worry you’ll loose classes if it takes you a little longer to return.
- WCY will be putting together Online classes very soon, with me (Leah) leading the classes. These will be done via our Facebook page, so if you only have 1 friend on Facebook make it us. We have a lot to attend to over the next couple of days in advising you all properly of what is taking place with the Pause. So patience grasshopper! Online classes are coming.
- Naravi is being postponed and we are looking at the 2nd weekend in October, by which time we will all need to get away among the trees. So stay tuned on that one.
- Beginners + Teens, we will have to pause the sessions where they are and your remaining classes will carry forward to future courses. We will be in contact in due course.
- The Yoga for Better Sleep workshop will still take place as this has limited numbers and if there is one thing I would like to help those enrolled in as we pause is to help you get a better sleep. Of course if you’d rather not join us, we can move it to a future date. So let us know.
- Unless there are extreme financial circumstances all current classes will be on hold and ready for use at a later date. No refunds will be given. These are strange times and most of us will be suffering from some financial hardship during this time, the studio included; so we’d like to ask if you would like a refund on services that you be mindful that we still have overheads to meet and maintaining some level of solvency is very important for us to move forward. If you are in dire need, please email me and I will attend your request as soon as I can.
- Let us know what classes and workshops you’d like to see at the studio. This pause is going to give us the much needed time to take a look at how we can do things better by bringing more of what you need. So whilst you have a little time on your hands, please drop me an email with a few ideas on what you’d like to see at WCY.
- If during this time you would like a private or small group class (5 People only), please let me know. I will be happy to run these in the studio for you.